My Take on the Day of Love

Well I usually blog on Technical Idea and usage but not sure why and how I decided to blog on the Day of Love. I am unusual person to take on this but let me try. People say Change is Life and I say Keep pace with Changing Life Cycle (no typo against Style). So I am trying same.
All knows February means Romance, Commitments, promises and Affection. I am also exposed to this fact.
Different intentions, Different ideas but same name 'V Day. It is all about expressions and how different people express it differently.  But I would like to say It is really complicated. Isn't it?
"Love has a tendency of appearing when you least expect it". If you might have watched movie "Nine" it is about keeping relationship in the center and live around it.I am sure many will agree it can happen even in the stickiest of  situations. Go Watch Princess and Frog :-).But on a serious note, Learning to forgive is what should be the 1st and last lesson in Love. All it teaches is "honesty". It is about commitment.
Is "Love" enough in the midst of constant despair? Can life goes with it? Isn't it really we are pretending to be happy and celebrating keeping reality behind? So where is the honesty here? If we can't share our happiness together honestly, how you can think will stick together in hard times?
So commit, promise and be honest on this day instead of pretending because my other friend is doing so. He is doing same thinking same :-).

"No intention to preach or lecture :-). Enjoy the day with friends who cares about you". They are the ones who are "real" and it has to be 2 way path. One way leads into no where.Love really needs efforts to make it work. Not sure how many of you really do that but wish you all Luck.

Disclaimer: It is really Personal View. You can read and disagree or ignore and disagree :-). But do enjoy with honesty.