My First Blog

Before I start blogging and exchange information let me add something about myself. I am addict to Internet and Books off course online and it is my favorite past time. In case get some free time from this watch Cartoon Channels any kind of movies where I do not have to use my brain. If get some time from these I work for some time as well :-). Short experimentation with technology is ere I spent my time when not having fun with my kids. I read multiple blogs daily and sometimes comment on them but now myself is getting into this habit and staring my own blog.

My single point agenda in my blogs is share Technology while having fun and learn from people who are reading and make comments on them. Take it forward and comeback with more.

Trying to learn and share the technology I am aware and understand through this Blog.